Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taylor Momsen

I was perusing the usual celebrity gossip blogs I frequent and I came across a picture of Taylor Momsen and her outfit offended me so much that I had to share the picture with all of our faithful readers. Keep in mind that she is 17 years old but this outfit would be heinous on anyone. Ugh I want to choke her with those tacky suspenders.
On a happier note I have found my weekly song obsession. This week it is "Rollin in the Deep" by Adele. I love the melody, the beat, the lyrics and her voice. Everything about it is amazing. Here is a live version which is even better than the album version.
Rollin in the Deep

-JK

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm last time I checked it was socially acceptable, ENCOURAGED even, to wear clothes over your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA right?! Obvi this bitch didn't get that memo.

    ReplyDelete