Sunday, February 27, 2011

R.I.P. Girlicious

The stupendously skanky trio (formerly a foursome) has officially called it quits and their 15 fans, myself and Justin included, are just devastated. The group was created on a CW reality show entitled The Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicous and it was every bit as tacky and trashy as the title suggests but I was obsessed with the catty antics of the beautiful bitches. Nichole Cordova, Natalie Mejia, Chrystina Sayers and Tiffanie Anderson (only featured on their first album) made some great dance/pop music. Their energetic live performances, and their svelte figures even prompted my friend Leigh and I to create the "Girlicious Diet" which consisted of eating nothing and dancing constantly in order to get in shape for revealing Halloween costumes. One of my biggest regrets is never seeing the group live but I suppose sobbing over old YouTube videos will have to suffice. For everyone reading this that has no idea who I'm talking about I'll post some of their finest work. You're welcome!

Girlicious - Maniac This is easily their best song and should have been a worldwide smash but people suck so it was basically a huge flop but the accompanying video is sexy as fack so check it out.

Girlicious - Liar Liar Hot song, great choreography.

Girlcious - Stupid Shit One of the trashiest videos ever? Probably. Amazing? Hell yes!

Girlicous - Like Me Their first single and only minor hit, it should have been a bigger hit.

*Tear*
-JK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment