Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Britney Megapost

Britney is currently gracing the cover of V magazine, which I have never heard of but regardless I'm always down for a new Brit photo shoot and interview. The pictures are gorgeous which makes me wonder how she can look so amazing when she puts in some effort and so hideous in candids. Here are a few of the pics from the shoot.                                                        
                                      
And here is a scan of the entire interview. It's brief but it's cute and it made me so pumped for the release of Femme Fatale on March 29th.  

It has also been announced that the 2nd single from Femme Fatale will be "Till The World Ends"which was penned by fellow chart-topper Ke$ha. Personally I'm not sure how I feel about this as Ke$ha tends to get on my nerves but I'll reserve my judgement for the finished product because only a 15-second snippet has leaked thus far. Here is the artwork for the single though. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment